I have been keeping myself busy, reading a few blogs but trying to forget about the IF world for a bit. I have been trying to remain happy and not think about my IVF that is coming up. I am looking forward to the next cycle and really hoping that this will work. I am however trying not to let these thoughts consume me, yet. I am on BCPs at the mo and my last one will be 31st Dec. My last alcoholic drink will be on New years eve, I will say f**k off to 2011 and then look forward to 2012 and my 5th cycle.
Sorry there is not much else to report at mo. I am just about keeping it all together, but sometimes my depression creeps up on me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I know this time can be really hard. I'll be thinking of you.
ReplyDelete