Monday, 18 February 2013
Medical report from neurologist is finally here
After a really long wait my neurologist has finally sent her letter to the adoption agency! All the paperwork has been sent to the medical advisor and now we are waiting for the decision as to whether the adoption agency will allow us to proceed. Guess how long the wait will be, yup 2 weeks! I thought the 2ww was over now I have stopped IVF?!?
The letter from the neurologist was good though. It stated how I was in remission from MS, no neurological signs or symptoms, how she can see no reason for me not being able to adopt and that she fully supports us adopting. All of which is very positive and has got my hopes up that surely they can not say no?
I have been struggling with being in limbo for the last however many months...years...! I am getting so impatient, I just want to get on with this hard, stressful, long process of adoption. This doing nothing and mind going crazy is worse than when I was going through IVF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



The letter is great. Two week waits suck but hang in there x
ReplyDeleteHang in there sweetie! I know that feeling when you're adopting. It was horrible. :( Thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteThat letter is awesome! Who could ask for better? But the 2 week wait? GAH, so many 2 week waits... so many so many.
ReplyDeleteI hope for you that this is one of your very last waits. xooxoo
Kate
I'm sorry you had to move on from IVF, but I hope that they will see the light and okay you for adoption. I can see how doing the adoption thing is at times similar to going though IVF. But mostly I hope that someday IVF costs will come down for the people so they won't have to be told no.
ReplyDelete