Friday, 7 February 2014

Less than a week!

Less than a week until we find out whether we will be approved to adopt! I am feeling so nervous and sick! I am not sleeping well either. When I do sleep I just keep dreaming of adoption, kids etc! I think this is worse than when we were doing IVF! Everyone is so confident we will be approved, but I am so worried we will not be! Not long now!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure it will all be ok and you'll be approved! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Can't wait to hear more good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck...I'm sure you will be fine. I had a dream I adopted my friend's baby (who has NO intention of placing BTW). We are waiting to finalize our foster son's adoption so it is "on the brain".

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!