I've not been up to much and not been blogging because of it. I have been down regulating and that has been hard and stressful. AF started yesterday, about 5 days late which has been frustrating. This does mean however that I can start on the pill tomorrow along with my down reg. Hopefully the side effects will calm down.
My bad blogging recently has meant I have missed endometriosis awareness week which was last week (in the UK). I am very frustrated about this as I really wanted to write a post about my endo and how affects me and everyone else. I know my followers are aware of my endo, but I'm not sure if some people really understand about what endo is etc. I shall prepare a post when I've got my writing hat on.
I'm struggling at the moment as in a lot of pain and quite down. Sadly I can not even enjoy a glass of wine as on pain killers!
This has been a pointless post, but I am not dead, just letting you all know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



We're here! Still following! So sorry to hear you're in pain. I do hope they've given you some good painkillers.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad to hear from you! I hope you start feeling better asap, you've had a tough few months. I am looking forward to hearing more about your journey with endo, I know I've ben affected drastically by that horrible disease. Keep us updated on how u are and know that I'm here cheering you on for your dreams to come true. Thinking about you all the time!!!
ReplyDeleteMarch is Endometriosis awareness month! So you still have time!! :)
ReplyDelete