I started my injections 8 days ago and initially all was fine and I thought 'I can do this, no problem!'. I then started to get side effects on day 4. Mainly the odd mild mood swing or slight headache. I now am getting constant headaches. They are bearable, just, but very annoying. I am also snappy and emotional. I cried three times this morning before work! Not sure what set me off!
I appreciate the encouragement from followers. I am waiting to have a bleed in a few days, and then on day 2 I will start the pill as well as the Suprecure as a add back therapy to hopefully control the side effects. Until then it's menopausal Nic with headaches and mood swings! Oh I am also extremely achy and a bit tired!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hang in there! I'm on Lupron and Estrace now and the side effects suck!
ReplyDelete