Tuesday, 17 April 2012

FET #3 about to start!

Hi all, sorry I have been MIA, not much been going on except work!

I have just had my telephone consult with my RE and he is happy for me to start my FET cycle! I stop the pill tomorrow, have baseline scan 24th april, next scan and intralipids on 4th May and then transfer 10th May. I will be on progynova 3 times a day, asprin, 10mg prednisolone, intralipids and suprecur. He also decided to put me on progesterone injections instead of cyclogest. Have any of you been on Prontogest? How painful is it honestly? Will I be able to do this injection myself? DH can not even watch me inject myself and so def will not do it! My RE said that I would be able to turn around and do it myself, I am not sure how brave I am!! I really want to be able to do it. We have 3 in the freezer and this is it for us. We will not do another fresh cycle. I have done 3 fresh cycles and this will be my third FET, 6th time lucky?!?! I really want to feel that I have done everything possible to get my baby. Any thoughts, advice etc are very welcome, especially on the progesterone injections!!

Love to all my followers, I really appreciate all the support. x

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to wish you all the luck in the world and to let you know that I will be following your journey. I hope number 6 is lucky for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great videos on youtube, and great advice there too for self-injection. also great advice on Stirrup Queens http://www.stirrup-queens.com/2006/07/im-injections/

    BEST OF LUCK
    xoox
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that this is the one that works for you! Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!