Friday, 27 April 2012

My lining has thinned!

My second baseline was fine today thankfully. My lining was less than 3mm and so I can start today! I am on 10mg prednisolone, progynova 3 times a day, aspirin, frolic acid, 0.3ml suprecur, intralipids and will be on Prontogest (progesterone in oil). I'm a bit nervous about the progesterone injections and not sure what side effects I will get with the steriods, but I am excited to start this FET#3

6 comments:

  1. Glad to hear your lining finally thinned:) much luck with the PIO injections.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fingers are crossed for you. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear your lining finally thinned:) much luck with the PIO injections.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GOOD LUCK!!! I hope this is the beginning of all things that lead to wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the party is starting and hoping the most important guests (your embies) stay for 9 months.

    I gave you an award on my blog, check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!