Saturday, 29 September 2012
Its all change
Well our journey is changing. I think I am on to plan F by now. We have decided that we will not cycle anymore. No more IVF, no more FET, no more drugs. We have decided we will not get a second opinion from a different clinic. We are just delaying the inevitable. The longer we try, the more money we will spend and the longer the wait to have a baby. We are both trying to accept that I wil never be pregnant, never have a biological child. We are deperate for a family, so we are adopting. I know I have mentioned this before, but we have been away on holiday, come back and have definietly made our mind up. I have sorted through my baby box and given a few bits away and have loads of fertility drugs that I can hopefully sell or throw away?
How many of you have adopted or are adopting in the UK? Do you have any helpful tips? What are the pros and cons of a LA adoption agency vs a voluntary adoption agency? I am finding the whole researching on the internet a very daunting experience.
We will have a family, it just is not plan A or plan B! Plan F = adoption!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Glad you were able to go on holiday. Even though it wasn't the original plan, or plan B-E.. you have a plan, and it will bring you your long awaited baby. :)
ReplyDeleteI agree researching adoption is daunting. Hope you are able to connect with some good resources soon, I trust you will.
Wishing you the best!
CeCe
notratedpg.blogspot
Oh Nic, I wish it was a different ending for you. Check out nh-gettingthere.blogspot.com she's UK based and did a domestic adoption so may have some advice if you shoot her an email.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry it came down to plan F, Nic. I hate to sound trite, but when you're holding your child in your arms, it WILL all be worth every step you went through and every plan that got tossed out the window. It will. I truly believe that, and I hope plan F goes smoothly and quickly. You will be a great Mum.
ReplyDelete*hugs to you* I hope that your adoption journey is a success!
ReplyDelete