Monday, 12 November 2012
Info evening in a couple of days!
There I was moaning that time is going so slow, and suddenly I find myself getting nervous/excited about my 1st adoption info evening on Thursday! I am not sure what to expect, what they will say, what I have to do (if anything). I do know that this another small step towards our LO coming home.
Will write all about as soon as I can!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am excited for you. I look forward to hearing how things go.
ReplyDeleteI hope it goes great! Very exciting! Will be looking out for your post about how it went:) Just want you to know even though I don't post or comment hardly ever anymore.. I still think of you often, and Care very much. I'm still reading. I wish you the Best in this Journey to bringing your LO home!
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
Hannah