Thursday, 1 November 2012

Time is going so slow!

I am waiting for our adoption evening with our two agencies. People said they would be here before I knew it. Well, they lied!!! Time is going so slow! My first one is not until the 15th November. I know that is only a couple if weeks away, but like we have been waiting ages! Nothing to report whilst waiting, just getting more and more down and depressed!

4 comments:

  1. hang in there! it must feel like an eternity. try to stay as busy and distracted as you can doing as many enjoyable things as possible. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there!!! HUGS your way and thinking about you throughout this journey. It hasn't been easy, but I PROMISE it'll be worth it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting is always the hardest part. Stay positive and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting totally sucks
    A friend has a blog you might enjoy: http://afertilityjourney.blogspot.com/
    successful adoption in the UK

    xo
    kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!