Sunday, 13 January 2013
Adoption medical went fine!
I had my medical with my GP the other day and it went fine! I had to wait ages and then it took about 45 mins! He went through my whole medical history (which is a lot of history!), asked loads of questions and then did a full exam! It was worth it and he said there was no problems and can not see a reason why I can not adopt which is great!
One hurdle done, next is letter from my neurologist, but she has already said she will be supportive which is great. All I then need to wait for is the medical advisor to give their opinion on whether I can proceed with adoption. This last part is the frustrating part as out of my control and they will never meet me to see how capable I am!!
On a lighter note, I am off on holiday tomorrow to the USA to see my parents, bro, SIL and my niece who is 3! So excited to see them all and forget about adoption for a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Great news!!
ReplyDeleteGlad your medical went fine! We just finished ours recently, too!
ReplyDeleteSo glad it went okay! My husband has medical issues so it was a pain and pretty stressful going through the medical stuff with him. I was pretty nervous about it. Thinking of you!!
ReplyDeleteyay that's exciting and stressful all at the same time! Be sure to check out my blog, I have nominated you for something special!!
ReplyDelete