Thursday, 20 March 2014

We are adopting a little girl!!

I am so happy right now! We have been matched with a little 11 month old girl who I shall call 'M'. We have met her social workers, her foster carers, read her history, seen some photographs and videos. She is beautiful! We go back to panel, where 10 people will interview us again and confirm 100% that we are allowed to adopt her. This will be on the 10th April. As long as they day yes, we will meet her on 17th April, get to know her over 10ish days and hopefully have her home by 28th April!! I can not believe I am finally going to be a mum! I have waited and wished for this for so so long and it is nearly here! We have been shopping for a buggy, car seat, high chair, decorated the nursery and I am getting so excited! I guess I am starting to nest! I do however feel extremely nervous, overwhelmed and a bit scared, but I think all are normal feelings for any new mum, whether it be due to adoption, or having a biological child. One thing I do know is that I love her already and I have yet to meet her!! Crazy! It just feels so right!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your little girl! So happy for you that you are going to be her mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful!!! congrats!! keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is wonderful news! Congratulations Mumma!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, I am so happy for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! That is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. tahniah dear..happy motherhood journey ya..jln2 blogwalking
    jemput follow blog i ye
    http://superstorevitaminhebat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So exciting, wishing wonderful things for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome!! So happy for you!!! Completely normal to be scared and nervous! I definitely was and still am. :) This news made my day! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have followed you and checked in on your site since your TTC journey. I am so happy for you and your husband and the start to your family. Sending prayers and good thoughts that the day you hold her and she is yours comes sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!