Friday, 4 April 2014
I will be a mummy this month!!
Only 2 weeks until we meet our daughter! Only 3 weeks until we hopefully bring our daughter home!! There are only a couple of things that we need to do before we meet her. First is our Matching panel on the 10th April - 10 people will interview us again to agree that we can adopt her. After that we have the introduction period which I am feeling very nervous about!!
Anyone in the UK got any advice for introductions? M is 1 year old and not sure what to expect when it comes to introductions!
I have waited so long for this and now that it is so close I am getting extremely excited/nervous/impatient!
It was Mothers day over here in the UK last weekend. Another Mothers day where I do not have a child. I managed to keep myself busy by getting the nursery ready and washing clothes etc. My DH did something very sweet - he got me a 'nearly' mothers day card! He wrote how I am a 'nearly mummy' and I thought it was a lovely thing to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am sorry that I don't have advice for introductions from experience but would say to just be yourself relax and enjoy those first precious moments with your daughter. I am sure it will be overwhelming. Will someone be able to take pictures for you and your husband? Next year you can celebrate mothers day in style x
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! I'm sure it will all go great :)
ReplyDeletethinking of you!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! :)
ReplyDelete