Thursday, 17 April 2014
We met our daughter today!
Today has been amazing! We met M and she is adorable! She recognised us from the photos she was given last week. Amazing for a 1 year old! She kept looking at the pictures and then us and then smiling! She warmed to us very quickly. She is a very happy calm girl that loves to babble, dance and sing!
Can't wait to see her again tomorrow. Hopefully she will be home forever on 25th April!
So happy and excited! All is very surreal at the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a surreal moment it must have been. Thank you for including us in your joy.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, I hope you do get her home quickly. Fingers crossed you can keep yourselves busy this week until she is home with you for good x
ReplyDeleteFirst, congratulations on the fantastic news.
ReplyDeleteSecond...
Hello,
I am a psychologist and a blogger (http://docgrumbles.wordpress.com). I am currently conducting a survey of bloggers who post about pregnancy, fertility, adoption, pregnancy loss, and parenting. I would like to extend an invitation for you to complete the brief survey found here:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MLVBHDG
(I am very sorry to leave this in a comment like a spammer!)
Thank you so much!
Dr. Grumbles
That is so wonderful!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and sending love and good wishes your way, to your WHOLE family. xox
ReplyDelete