I went to see my Dr on Thursday to see what else can be done to get me pregnant! He admits I am a hard case and statistically I should be pregnant by now but he is not sure why I am not. We had a long chat and we have decided to go off protocol and try something different for my next FET:
-down regulate for 2 months on 0.5ml suprecure daily and the pill, starting last night
- stop pill 18th april, have a bleed and then baseline
- intralipids at second scan
- progynova to thicken lining
-estimated transfer of two blastocysts may 10th
- I will also take 75mg of aspirin daily and 10mg prednisolone daily
I am pleased we are trying something new and also trying to calm my endometriosis down by down regulating. I am not looking forward to over 2 months of sweats, dizzy spells, headaches and insomnia! I am also nervous about being steroids and weight gain, but anything for a baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I'll never stop praying for you sweetie. I want this for you soooo bad!
ReplyDeletethat is all VERY close to what I have just done for our second FET - and so far our betas are looking very promising. see if they can give you some add-back therapy (some synthetic progesterone) to ameliorate some of the down regulation side effects. it helped me.
ReplyDeletewishing you all the best - fingers crossed that the next transfer does the trick!
Mo
mo
So very glad you have a plan in place and that it feels good to have some changes. Mo is wise (of course!) and the add back may help how you feel. I'm pulling for you!
ReplyDeletexxoo Kate
We tried something new that last cycle for our final FET, and, thinking outside of the box helped!!! The normal everyday protocols dont work for everyone. HUGS!!! And fingers crossed!
ReplyDelete