Wednesday, 4 April 2012

I am cycling thsi month!

I can not believe it is April already! I also can not believe we will be doing FET #3 this month!! I have beeing injecting myself dailing with 0.5ml of Suprecure for the last 42 days! Side effects have pretty much calmed down, except I feel tired all the time!

The last couple of months has just been work, crochet, injections and repeat. I have not had much keeping me going, I have not been functioning that well. I have just been going through the motions, forcing myself to get up every morning and go to work, forcing a smile on my face. Now however, I am pleased it is April, pleased that we ae going to be cycling again. I am not pleased though that we are another step closer to ending this process one way or another.

3 comments:

  1. Saying a little prayer that this one will be the successful cycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nic, just checking in!
    I often have a hard time commenting here, so I will just pray it works out this time. Thinking of you often, and wishing you the best this cycle!
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!