Friday, 4 May 2012

Scan and intralipids

I had another scan today and my intralipids infusion. The scan was fine, my lining is thick and ready for transfer. This means I start my progesterone in oil injections tomorrow night(Saturday) and my transfer is scheduled for Thursday 10th may at 12 noon (ish!). I'm am pleased everything is going well, but nervous about the PIO injections. I have been taking 10mg prednisolone everyday for the last week and I'm feeling fine. I was expecting horrible side effects with the steriods, but so far all is great except I'm drinking more water and therefore peeing more. I am looking forward to being PUPO again, but not looking forward to being closer to the end of this journey if it does not work.

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you Nic!
    4 days until transfer, WOW. So glad this cycle is working out for you, and hope that everything goes smoothly (and POSITIVELY!)

    Xoxo
    kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are the PIO injections going? Cycling is such a rollercoaster! I hope you are feeling good and I am sending you positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!