Friday, 15 June 2012

Back from a short holiday

I have just got back from the Forest of Dean. DH, the dogs and I went on a short little self catering holiday. Was great to get away and not think about 'stuff'. It certainly has helped a little, but it was not long enough. I was just starting to relax and then it was time to come home. I am now home and nothing has changed. I am still depressed, still have no baby and still hate my job. Now how do I change all of this and make myself happy....? That is the million pound question.... Million pounds would be a start I guess. Must buy a lottery ticket!

1 comment:

  1. I keep meaning to win the lottery...the part about buying a ticket is so annoying though! Cant I just WIN?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!