Saturday, 23 June 2012

Natural (ish) cycle for next FET

Had my WTF appointment Thursday. Mr Dr shrugged shoulders, said he can not think of other drugs to try. One thing that could be a problem is my lining getting too thick and could be getting hyperplasia. The plan for my last embryo and last FET is a natural (ish)cycle with no suppression, no oestrogen tablets, just prednisolone, intralipids and PIO. I am to pee on a stick, call when I have a LH surge and have a scan. If my lining is thick enough I shall have a transfer. If not thick enough, my embryo will not be thawed and we will do a medicated cycle at a later date. I shall also be doing accupuncture. A couple of my friends from my clinic have given me a number of a accupuncture guy who specialises in fertility issues. Both of them fell pregnant when doing IVF and having accupuncture with him. Fingers crossed he will help me! It's worth a try, not got anything to lose, other than money!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! Hopefully this does the trick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been doing acupuncture as well. I can't say Its helped me get pregnant (but I think my weight has played into it, and I haven't had IVF or taken it that far yet due to $$) but I CAN say, it has really helped me relax. The acupuncture has really taken my stress down a few notches, which has got to help something along the way :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!