Friday, 10 August 2012
Baseline scan for FET#4
I had my baseline scan this morning. My lining was nice and thin at 2mm and so I am good to go on this natural(ish) FET. It is stange though as I am not really doing anything. I start on my 10mg prednisolone today, baby asprin and thats about it! No suppression, no oestrogen tablets to thicken my lining. The only things I am doing are acupuncture, intralipids, prontogest IM injections and a whole lot of hoping and keeping fingers and toes crossed!
My first acupuncture session was on Wednesday. The guy is crazy, but he is knowledgeable. He has done acupuncture on a lot of my friends who have had IVF. They have all fallen pregnant. I just hope he can work his magic on me!
I really want to feel like I have tried everything before I can say that this is it, this is my last cycle. I am staring to accept this now though. I can not keep doing this, I can not keep going through this pain, this stress. I really hope that this last cycle is the one that gives me my dream. If it does not, well there's a whole lot of accepting that will need to be done and I am not sure how long it will take or how I will manage it.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I wish you the best of luck for this cycle... hang in there!
ReplyDeletePraying for you :)
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to say hi:) and I'm still reading and try to look out for all your post. I'm really hoping right along with you that FET #4 is the one! Wishing you the best. Thanks for updating.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
Just wanted to say hi:) and I'm still reading and try to look out for all your post. I'm really hoping right along with you that FET #4 is the one! Wishing you the best. Thanks for updating.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Hannah
I'm hoping this is it for you! We were sortof at the end of our rope too... trying to figure out what we would do next, or wouldn't do. It's a hard place to be in.
ReplyDeleteAnd then, bam! Family for four!
Best of luck!
Sending warm thoughts your way!
ReplyDelete