Tuesday, 28 August 2012

500th post and not a happy one

I had been saving my 500th post for when I was PUPO, but that's not going to happen now. I was meant to have my transfer for FET#4, but my embryo did not survive the thaw. Nothing to transfer, all over. This was meant to be our last try but I feel so cheated out of it. I am gutted. What has made things worse is that DH is away, so I had to call him whilst blubbering and not being able to speak. I can't believe that this is it, I will never be pregnant, never have a baby. There is going to be a lot of thinking, eating chocolate and crying done I think!

12 comments:

  1. Big hugs to you - someone out here is thinking about you and sending love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for yet another disappointment. Sending you hugs and positive thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so unbelievably sorry that you are going through this. Infertility is the most painful experience I have ever been through. I hate to hear that your husband is alone and you are dealing with this latest blow alone. So much must be racing through your mind. I also have stage IV Endometriosis and it robbed me of having children the conventional way. Even though we transferred what looked like good embryos in my IVF cycles I believe advanced endometriosis poisons eggs and in turn embryos and prevents them from implantation. We moved on to donor egg and got pregnant the first cycle (I have 2 other friends from the blogging world who also have advanced endo and used egg donors and they too got pregnant their first cycle). I know there is a huge cost associated with donor eggs and it is a difficult decision to make but just know there are other options.
    I wish you peace in your heart and that one day some how you will have the family you want so deeply.
    Thinking of you and sending you strength!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no - I am so, so sorry to hear this news. Take care of yourself during this difficult time, and my thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry. I've been following your journey and was so sad to see this post. Please feel my thoughts, prayers and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am very sorry to hear all of this. I have been rooting for you for quite a while. Please know I'll continue to hold you in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really really sorry. I've been through this. We did five fresh IVF cycles--two at CCRM. It was a horrible time to be living through all that treatment.
    I know the heartbreak you are feeling right now, that realization that you will not be a parent the way you envisioned, the loss of the experience of pregnancy and birth. It's traumatic, all of it. Be gentle with yourself and know you aren't alone.

    PS If you click on my blog you will see that we eventually adopted, and this blog is all about that, but I had two blogs prior that documented our IF struggles (PlanetDavila and LastChanceIVF). Just wanted to give you the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry, lots of hugs your way today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just stunned... and so very sorry. Life is so unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so sorry!! Hugs your ways

    ReplyDelete
  11. My heart aches for you. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hugs. There.are.no.words. Im so sorry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!