Friday, 17 August 2012

Lining thick already

I had another scan today and it did not go great. My lining is 8mm thick, whch should be a good thing, but I am on CD10 and my lining is the right thickness for transfer. I do not usually ovulate until day 18, so the worry is how thick my lining will be by the time I get to transfer (in another 14 days ish). Too think (hyperplasia) lining is meant to be as bad as a too thin lining. I am having another scan On Monday and if it is too thick, then I will be canceled. If it OK, I will have my intralipids then. This weekend I shall still take my steriods, test for my LH surge and then wait for Monday to find out the fate of this suposed FET #4. Feeling quite down at the moment.

3 comments:

  1. Yikes; I hope that things slow down and you're able to transfer. Why does this have to be so hard? Hoping for good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I have never heard of lining being too thick as a problem! Seems like it would be good for the embryos to burrow in... I hope you get good news next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Nic, I hope this worked out somehow.
    I hope today brought good news.
    xo
    kate

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!