Tuesday, 16 July 2013
Homestudy going well
We have had 3 homestudy sessions so far. It has been going well, our SW is starting to become more friendly and we are getting on well which is great! She told us today that we are booked to go to panel in January 2014! I am pleased we are booked onto panel. I was hoping it to be in December, but we will not make the deadlines. I would rather wait another month and make sure we are ready for panel, than rush it and not get approved.
Our SW also wants us to start getting the room ready for the child. It is exciting, but I feel a bit premature! We are just painting, new carpet and we have got a decent 2nd hand cot bed which we will not put up yet!
So far, all is going well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



exciting! I am familiar with the homestudy, but what is the panel? do you have an idea of what age child you might be adopting, to prepare the room? looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteSounds great :)
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear the progress-- thinking of you,
ReplyDeleteKate