Friday, 14 February 2014

They said YES!!

Panel went well. We had 10 people interview us, but it didn't last very long. We were told they were very positive about us from our portfolio that they had read. We were only in for 10 mins. Instead of them sending us out of the room to talk about us to decide, they spoke in front of us! It was a unanimous 'yes' we should be allowed to adopt! So happy and relieved! We can be parents!

11 comments:

  1. Well of course they said yes, you guys will be excellent parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such excellent news! Congratulations to you both. Hopefully you are matched and have your little one (or more) home very soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wonderful news!!! What is next?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! I've been reading your blog for a while now but I have never left a comment. I just had to this time! This is so exciting! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally, your long journey is going to have a happy ending. I have been reading your blog for years and I am glad that things are happening that way you want it. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to say congrats on this happy news!:) Much love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!