Sunday, 20 September 2009

A substitute baby....!


I have a new puppy!! His name is Scamp!! He is a wire haired fox terrier cross and is about 12 weeks old!! He is a rescue puppy! I got him on Wednesday afternoon from a foster home and he is adorable! He has settled in with us and Maddy so well!
I have been wanting a baby for so long (as you all know!) but that's not going to happen for a while so I decided to get a puppy. I found him through word of mouth, he had been mistreated and I fell in love with him when I saw him!!
What with moving into our new home and getting a puppy, I have not had anytime for myself, let alone blogging. Everything is fine though. I have my 5th injection on Thursday, cant believe how quick it has come round!

14 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that your doing well & that you got a new Puppy:) He's very cute!!

    Also Glad to hear that you will get to do your 5th Injection this week.. I almost can't believe how fast time seems to be going by:)

    Enjoy your new house and new puppy!!!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, he is ADORABLE! It is nice to have that to focus on for now, put your energy into something fun like that, and hopefully let the time FLY by. You are going in for your 5th shot already! I had just started reading your blog when you were going in for those shots, so I can't believe the time is ticking by so quickly (well, maybe not so for you...). Praying that the side effects are minimal for you this time and another month will disapear quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie!

    I also can't believe you are at the 5th already- so close to the home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, he is ADORABLE!!! Awww, makes me want another puppy (DH would kill me, though).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I was looking for endo and IF sisters and I'm glad I found your blog! Congratulations on your new puppy! He's so cute. It's not a substitute for a baby, but he'll bring you much love and companionship! I've been in a childless marriage for 10 years and I have 2 dogs and a cat. My furry babies are part of my family! They bring a lot of madness into my life, but a lot of love and fun too! Enjoy your new furry baby!

    BTW, I am also suffering from endo and infertility, and trying very hard to have a baby. Since there's no cure for endo, I've decided to go the less invasive route of Traditional Chinese Medicine, 100%. It's a lonely journey because I don't know anyone opting this route. Anyway, I'd love it if you would drop by and share your thoughts with me sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's one cute puppy! And rescues are always the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute :D I hope he fits in well. I'm sure he is very happy to have been adopted by you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG- what a cute puppy!! WOO HOO!!! Can you believe that you are almost done with the shots?!?! WOW!!! {{HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad things are going better for you right now. The new pup is adorable!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute puppy! It's amazing how pets become your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhhh, and what a cute baby he IS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWWWWWWWWWW love the puppy! So cute. I have an IF puppy too - her name is zoey and she just turned one. I've met a lot of ladies with IF puppies - I think they really help us cope! Take care and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute! Dog babies are some of the best kind:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are so AWESOME for adopting a doggy!!!! Good for you. He is adorable. What a sweet face.

    You know, they say that we think we rescue dogs but that they end up rescuing us. :)

    Cheers,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!