Had my 5th injection today, cant believe how fast these last 4 weeks have gone! Only one more to go! This one bloody hurt, nurse had never given it before and she was very hesitant!
I found out today one of my friends who I went to uni with is 12 weeks pregnant. Finding out on facebook is not the best way. I have to say, I had a little cry and the horrible green eyed monster appeared! I am a jealous cow! I am very happy for them, very excited for them but I wish it was me as well. I know you guys all understand that feeling. It just sucks to have soooo many pregnant people around and you are not one of them and there is no chance you will be one of them any time soon.
I am dreading this weekend as on duty and will have the worst of my emotional side effects, feel sorry for DH as he will have to ride the emotional roller coaster with me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



So sorry you'll have to deal with the nasty side effects this weekend, but congrats on only one more injection left!
ReplyDeleteI quit Face.book and I haven't looked back. It was too hard to see all the updates, baby pictures, etc.
WOW! Awesome- one more shot!! YEAH! It has been going by so fast. It does suck that you are on call this weekend, but hopefully that will help it go quickly.
ReplyDelete{{HUGS}}
SO Glad that you've reached your
ReplyDelete5th injection already & only have 1 more left!!! Sorry for all the bad side Effects though. I'm sure its NO FUN!!
about seeing Pregnant people.. I do get where your coming from... It always makes us feel bad... and we can't help it really. Its just SO HARD!!!
Take care of yourself.
Hugs,
Hannah
I understand the feelings of jealousy...it's completely normal. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteSo glad you only have one left! Only one more round of side effects which will be so good to get into the past!
ReplyDeleteI definitely remember the feelings of jealousy- they're totally normal & yes, they are hard. You will get there too. And when you do it really will all be worth it!
Yea for being almost done with your shots! I hope you get great mature follicles from them. I get the same way when people announce on facebook.
ReplyDelete