I will be MIA for about 10 days as I am off to Georgia USA to visit my parents and to see my brother, SIL and my little niece! I cant wait!
I have been having such a shitty time at work, had a meeting with my boss today, it went OK but he had a go at me about something which was not my fault. I really need a break, to get away from it all. When I get back I will decided whether I stay in this job and remain unhappy or move on.
I hope everyone remains well. I will check in on everyone if I can get onto the Internet.
Take care all
I hope a happier Nic comes back, I am at the lowest of the low at the moment.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OMG!!! Email me!Where in Georgia!! I am visiting my family and right near there!!!!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a really good time visiting with your family. Its good to just get away sometimes.
ReplyDeleteAslo really hope everything works out with your job one way or the other. I hate that its so stressful:(
Have fun with your family!!! I know you don't get to see them often:)
Have a great trip, Nic! I hope a little distance and time off helps with your decision about work. Even more, I hope it recharges you.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy!
Have a wonderful trip- my family lives in virginia (not really all that close- but still southern!)
ReplyDeleteI hope you come back happy & recharged.
Have a great trip! I'm also in Georgia :D It's nice to visit with family when you've been away. I remember those days well!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good trip! You deserve some good Nic time. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDelete