Friday, 5 March 2010

Hello limbo...

.... how I know you so well. I wish I wasn't in limbo, I wish I was TTC. I hate being on the pill. It dampens me down, stops me from being the real Nic.

I am trying to enjoy not TTC. I am eating pate, drinking wine and eating lots of sushi and prawns! It is helping a little bit, but not enough!

Work has been terrible, have had trouble with a few people not treating me well at work. I want to leave my job but cant as I maybe going through IVF in a few months. I couldn't start a new job and then go through IVF. I am so down, so depressed. Thankfully I have this weekend off with DH. I haven't been able to spend time with him for ages. I cant wait!

I need a distraction. I need to forget about TTC for a few weeks, I need to forget about future IVF. Everyday I walk through the front door and see the post on the floor, my heart skips a beat. I keep expecting a letter form the clinic. All I want is a date for my IVF. Even if it isn't until June, at least I have a date, something to look forward to.

Right now I am in limbo.....

2 comments:

  1. Thinking of you sweetie. It gets to be such a long, hard road. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a good weekend with your Dh:)

    Sorry you have been feeling depressed. Everything your going through is so hard:(

    I hear you on wanting to have a date for your IVF, just to know for sure what day its set for.

    But you are Right... Do your best to have get your mind off of things when you can. Hope you have a good week:)

    Thinking of you,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!