Monday, 18 April 2011

Getting to know you



the q's.


1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would? Sushi! I am really fussy and did not think that I would like it, but I LOVE it!!
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay? Yay, I would love a quick nip, tuck and lift! DH is very against it though!
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....? The warmth and the flowers
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic? I dont remember!! I am going on a picnic soon with some IF friends from my clinic though!
5. what's your favorite app? Too many to choose from...! I am always on facebook, a few games like tap ranch (a silly but addictive game!) and when I was cycling I used to use P tracker to track my cycles.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house? I do all of the food shopping, get something out of the freezer every morning and plan and cook all of the meals. DH does and can cook but he is not good at planning. He would get home from work and just open a cupboard and see what he could put together!
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba? I am not good with classes. Spin I guess. I di try aerobics once and was so useless! I prefer going for a run
8. how often do you go out to dinner? Very rarely. Once every 2 months at the most!! We do not tend to go out much, mainly as we try to save money and once we get home from work we are so tired we cant be bothered to go out again!!

Stop in a play along with Keely...it's fun and easy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!