I had my MRI of my brain and spine today. It was hard to stay calm, I am so claustrophibic. They had to wedge my head in place to keep it still and had a metal grill over the top of my face. It took forever and halfway through they took me out, still wedged in, injected me with contrast and then put me back in and then did it all again!
Things are so quiet on my blog at the moment as I am in limbo and finding it hard. I am still reading and trying to keep up, but not have a lot to report my end.
I hope I get answers in a few weeks so that I can find out if I can go through with my FET. I was meant to be having my baseline in a week, but instead I am wondering if I stay on the pill until my diagnosis or if I come off and TTC the old fashioned way.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hope everything turns out okay with the MRI, Nic....and that you'll be able to move forward with your FET cycle! Thinking of you....
ReplyDeleteHi Nic...maybe consult your FS before coming off the pill as I noticed you have stage IV endometriosis but if its only for one month maybe ok as I know I cannot try naturally due to endo and cysts so we needed to turn off my ovaries until ready for IVF.
ReplyDeletetry to stay focused on the good things in life and get yourself ready for your FET xx
My goodness, i guess i had not realized just how badly you were feeling, to need an mri! I will keep you in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteAnd i just know that 2011 is the year for you to see II !!
I hope you get a diagnosis soon, and that it's something minor and easily treatable! If wishes from "strangers" could help you get pregnant, you'd have all the babies you ever wanted by now. I wish I could help in some way, but instead I will keep on hoping that your story has a very happy ending.
ReplyDeleteWow, that sounds really scary. You are brave and did a good job getting through that. I hope you get good results from the testing.
ReplyDelete