Stolen from the "And Then There Were Two" Blog
A - Age at Which you Started TTC: 24
B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex
C - Children Wanted: I would love two, but if all I manage to have is one I will be happy. I just want a family!
D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: two fur babies, my two dogs!
E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: I take B12, Pre-Natal Vitamin, and multi vit
F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: Menopur, Suprecure, progesterone supps, cyclogest, follitism and cant remember the rest!
G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: about 7 lbs!
H - HSG: Yes, had a couple during my laparoscopy
I - Infertile Pet Peeve: People telling me I am young and still have time!
J - Job Title: Veterinary Surgeon
K - Kids Names you are Afraid will be Taken: I am so undecided on names, try not to think about names and get my hopes up!
L - Lengh of Time TTC - This September it will be 3 long years
M - Miscarriages: None thankfully
N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: None as on NHS and a long waiting list to switch! Will think about it when I go private
O - Overian Quality: OKish I think. It is my grade IV endo and my destroyed tubes which is a problem. Not sure why I can not get pregnant after 3 transfers though...
P - POAS or Wait for AF: I have to POAS as we do not get a beta at my clinic!
Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile: Oh so many... 'just relax' but the one that was hard was from MIL when she said I should make sure I have twins from my IVF so U get family done in one!
S - Sperm: Fine, no probs
T - Time you Tried Naturally - On and off for a few years, my endo means I can not cope being off the pill for too long.
U - Uterus Quality: I though it was good, now I am not so sure
V - Vagina: yes, I have one!
W - What Babu Stuff do you Already Have: I bought a pregnancy book which I will not read until I am pregnant, one baby grow I was going to give to a friend but fell in love with and a few blankets I have crocheted myself.
X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it! SO far it has been pretty private. At the moment only 4 friends know, no family. When we finally get to do our FET I think we will be open
Y - Yearly Exam: Yes
Z - Zits: I have always had perfect skin until I started IF meds, now I get a few spots sometimes!
Sorry about these kind of posts at the moment. Limbo land is boring for all of us!
I am still trying to come to terms with the 'maybe MS' diagnosis and the further delay of my FET. The waiting is so frustrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I am so sorry you are dealing with so many health issues lately but I am hoping that you don't have MS. I hope you have a great Easter and I wanted to let you know I nominated you for an award!
ReplyDeleteI'm going to steal this!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry for the "maybe MS" diagnosis and FET delay. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!
thank you for your kind words. it makes me feel better to know that others think i am doing the right thing. it is just so very hard. i wish it was easier.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry things haven't gone as planned. I'm in a simliar boat as we've been trying for almost 3 years (this Aug will make three) and I am also tired of hearing "give it time" "relax" "it will happen". I've had three m/c though and people seem to think I can just keep trying and one of these pregnancies will just magically stick around. I don't quite understand how people who've never experienced this are so quick to say "Oh just relax, it will happen".
ReplyDeleteHoping you get a glimmer of hope up ahead!
I found your blog through ICLW and love that I found an IF A-Z. I posted this about a month ago and love how far its gotten! I'm trying to link up to all the A-Zs I find on my blog. www.adventuresofendointhearctic.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete