My neurologist rang me today with the results of my MRI and its not great. I have inflammation of my spine and brain. It could be an early indication of MS, they do not know for certain yet.....
I am so upset and p*ssed off. I cant seem to get a break. Everything seems to go wrong with me.
This also means my TTC and FET has to be put on hold for longer so they can figure out if I really do have MS or not....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my gosh. I will be praying so hard for you. I'm so sorry for the news you received today. That is so unexpected, and, like you said, you just can't seem to get a break. I'm so sorry. :(
ReplyDeleteOh Nic! I'm so so sorry to hear this! This is just so not fair! I hope they are able to figure it out soon and that it is NOT MS! Keep us updated....I'll be thinking of you....
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh. I am so very sorry. I am praying hard for you, and i hope it was just a bad read!!!
ReplyDelete<3
I have been following your blog for a bit. I'm praying it is not MS, but wanted to let you know I was diagnosed at 23 and am now 35. It is a crazy disease but there are great medicines out there. I also went through three IVFs to have my daughters. Unfortunately on top of MS, I have PCOS variant. But do know, when pregnant women with MS tend to have no symptoms,as if your body knows to take care of itself.
ReplyDeleteLots of prayers to you!
Margit
oh no! i'm so sorry! i hope that's not what it is. i'll definitely be praying for you! big hugs!!!
ReplyDeleteOh no. I am so sorry for the crappy news. You can't seem to catch a break. I hope that they realize you don't have it.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry... sending you good healthy thoughts. What a horrible thing to hear.
ReplyDeleteoh Nic I'm so sorry, thinking of you xxx
ReplyDeleteUgh! So sorry hun. My 1st thought was when reading this was.. when is she going to get a break?! I just hate it for you that it always seems to be one thing after the other. It just is unfair!!! Sorry I know it doesn't help but that is how I feel.
ReplyDeletePraying that it is not ms, and for good things to happen for you in the near future.
Much Love,
Hannah
Oh Nic!!! I'm so so sorry! I'm thinking of you and hoping this is wrong. I wish you could catch a break...it's not fair. Lots of thoughts and prayers coming your way.
ReplyDeleteThinking and praying for you!
ReplyDelete