Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Welcome to ICLW!

Thank you all for stopping by my blog. I am stuck in limbo right now and a struggling. My IF journey has not be smooth or successful so far and things keep putting me backwards. I have grade IV endometriosis and hypothyroidism and B12 deficiency. I have had 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, each time 2 'good' embryos put back in. I was due to have a FET in April this year, which was postponed until June this year and now it has been canceled and not sure when it will be. I am having some weird neurological problem and they are not sure if I have MS or neurosarcoidosis so tests are being run.

Being part of this blogging community is amazing. The support we all give each other definitely keeps us going and keeps us strong. The comments are always a great pick me up so thank you to all.

One day I shall have a happy post, one day I shall have a baby. Until then I shall just keep on keeping on.

10 comments:

  1. Never give up !!! You will get your dream...I have stage IV endometriosis and just got my BFP on ICSI cycle #1 which is a miracle in itself...and I only got one egg from EPU and one embryo transferred

    ReplyDelete
  2. High five to the blogging community! If it wasn't for the tremendous support here I'm not sure I would be able to cope half as good as what I am now.

    As I'm sure you already know I too have stage IV endo. It's been very difficult, I pray that you - and I - some day soon get our little miracle.

    To comment on your earlier post on my blog, I too periodically bleed brown fluid - lately more often then not - I absolutely hate it! They also drained my endometriomas on my 2 IVFs but now I'm just stuck with it I guess. That makes sense though why we're having the brown stuff. It's nice to know I can talk to other people that are - unfortunately - experiencing the same thing.

    TTYS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from ICLW! I just want to say, keep your chin up! I know that the road is a difficult one, but if we just keep hope alive in our hearts, the day will come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following you for a while, and I just want you to know that you are in our thoughts and prayers.
    Also saw you on ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from ICLW!

    Please feel free to ignore this advice, but have you been tested for autoimmune issues? I ask because of your history of hypothyroidism and possible MS. I know that a lot of REs are not on board with autoimmune issues being a cause of IF, or RPL, but from the research I've done (including 4+ years of testing, treatment, and finally a successful IVF), it's worth looking into.

    All the best with your journey and I look forward to following your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ICLW here,

    wow you have/have had a lot to deal with. The neuro stuff sounds scary, hope it turns out to be something less than what you are thinking, and that you get your own miracle bab

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about all you are going through. I hope you get some answers about your health soon. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ICLW #10

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never give up and wow you have been through so much *hugs*

    http://www.digital-damita.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Frustrating as it is, you are doing all the right things to get in the best chape possible before becoming pregnant. Doing the dental work and follow up testing is being a good, smart mom to be. Hope you get your reward soon. Tracey ICLW#118

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like you have a lot on your shoulders. We also have told only a few close friends about what we are dealing with. But, it is hard to talk about some of the feelings and thoughts that go along with IF to someone that hasn't experienced it. I hope that your medical team can figure out what is going on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!