I saw my neurologist on Tuesday and it is not great news..... She wonders if I either have atypical MS or neurosarcoidosis. What does this mean? It means that I need more tests, another MRI and oh yeah, my FET is cancelled again.
To say I am gutted is an understatement. I feel lost. Will I ever get to do this FET? Will they ever find out what is wrong and then I can deal with it. Limbo sucks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my Nic....this is breaking my heart. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. Infertility on top of other serious health concerns that are keeping you from moving forward with IF treatment. I'm so sorry for this and I am constantly thinking of you and praying that they will be able to figure out what is going on and then clear you to move forward. Please keep me updated....
ReplyDeleteI hope they find out what is wrong, I always hate not knowing! Sorry, you had to have your FET canceled :( again, I hope they find what's wrong, so you can go ahead with trying for your little one! Try and stay positive though, I know it's tough, but these are the kinds of things that only make us stronger.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, Nic! I sure hope you are able to get a diagnosis soon!! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteNic, I'm so sorry all this is happening. I'm hoping too that they'll figure everything out for you quickly and get you on your way to a healthy life and pregnancy. Please know that there are a lot of people pulling for you and sending best wishes for a happy ending. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteomg...this sucks so bad. i'm so sorry and i really really really hope you get some answers soon.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear this. I hope the tests are concluded swiftly and happily so you can continue where you left off.
ReplyDeleteICLW #56
ReplyDeleteI hope they find the answer soon. My husband has a brain injury too on top of our infertility.