Thursday, 11 August 2011

AF here already?!

Where has this month gone? I have been a bad blogger as not had much going on. What I can say is that this months has gone quite quickly! I seem to have my period already. Now of course I wish that I was PG instead, but I know that is not going to happen naturally. What it does mean is that I am even closer to me FET! Once AF is over I have to start on the pill, go away on holiday to spain in a few weeks, come back and then have my baseline!

Not long now!

4 comments:

  1. holiday in Spain sounds funs! I just posted pics of when we were in Barcelona :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yay!!! Moving right along, Nic! So excited (and super excited for a trip to Spain- love it)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! It will come around before you know it! Have a wonderful holiday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!