Friday, 26 August 2011

Any chance you could be pregnant?

I hate it when you are about to have an x-ray at the dentist and then and the pregnant question comes up. For most I am sure it is just another question with hardly any meaning, for us IF's it is a stab in the heart. 'No' I respond in a light and breezy way, trying to show that the question did not hurt me, why would it hurt me.....?!?

So its been a week on the pill and all is well. I am actually feeling a bit better on the pill as the last couple of months I have been off the pill but bleeding on and off every few days throughout the cycles. No bleeding so far though.

Couple more weeks and the off to Spain and then on the crazy train! Time seems to be going slow at the moment, doesn't it always when you have thinks you are looking forward to!!

3 comments:

  1. I hate that question!!!! And then once they even asked me "are u suuuuuuure there isn't a chance?"

    Uhhhhh yes I'm sure beeeeotch!!!

    geeeeeez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that question as well. I remember right after a miscarriage, about a month or two later I needed my gallbladder removed... I wasn't quite ready to have to say 'no' yet, so of course I said it tearfully.

    I'll be excited to see how it goes when you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah, that question is a stab for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!