Wednesday, 3 August 2011

I am still here!!

I have been MIA, mainly because work has been so busy and I have had some deadlines. I have also been dieting and running and trying to get my body in better shape.

I can now say that next month I will be doing a FET!! I cant wait to get back on the crazy train again! Until then I shall try to remain patient and keep fit!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow! Your FET is NEXT Month!!! That is super Exciting!!! I can't wait to hear all about it. And I'm sure you'll be ready to start your FET as well. I Hope time flys by for you until then:)

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! It's coming so soon--two lines hopefully. Praying! ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comment on my blog. I see that you run. I haven't for quite some time - years maybe? but I'm heading out now. I find it quite therapeutic. Best of luck with your upcoming FET. My fingers are crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to the blog world and relatively new to the world of infertility. I don’t know anyone that has or is going through IVF so it was great reading your blog and I am excited to read more. Me and my husband are playing the waiting game just getting everything done on our “to do” list before my next cycle then I guess the ball will get rolling! Best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!