Saturday, 19 November 2011

Intralipids

Some of you are unsure about intralipids, if they are worth it etc. A lot of you seem to be positive about the though.

I appreciate people's opinions on intralipids and I know they are not a magical potion. I have had four failed cycles and we are at the point financially and emotionally that we may explore other options, like adoption soon. I want to feel that before we do that we have tried everything posible. From research it does not seem to be harmful and so I think it is worth a go.

If it works then I will not mind how I get my BFP and I will not know if it was the intralipids or just luck, but I'm sure I won't care the reason!

2 comments:

  1. That's EXACTLY how I felt. I have been pregnant twice before and lost both babies...one at 7 weeks, and one at 10. I am 4 weeks (early, I know) pregnant again via IVF, and we are trying Intralipids this time. If it works, I will never know if it was the Intralipids or not, but I just wanted to know I did all that I could. Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get it. Despite my scepticism I support you 100% in doing what's best for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!