How many cycles can I go through before I completely breakdown, before I give up? I have had 2 failed IVFs and 2 failed FETs. This seems like so many to me, yet I know some of you have had more and keep going. I am not too sure how many more I can do. How much longer I can cope with the bitter dissapointment.
This said, I am not ready to give up yet. I realises this contradicts what I just said! DH and I want a family more and more each day and it is feeling less likely each day.
The depression is winning I think. I have been aware of my depression for a long time, but I have refused to let it take over. I keep pushing it back, telling myself I am strong, I can handle anything. Truth is, I don't think I can keep it truly at bay for much longer.
Tuesday, 8 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



You can last! The end result is so worth it! Have you gotten your immune testing results back yet? Your answer maybe as simple as a few infusions of intralipids. I'll be praying that your depression stays at bay. (Hugs)
ReplyDeleteYou can do it! I know it's difficult, but keep your head high, you will get your positive and your bump one day. I'm praying for you!
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew when enough is enough. I mentally gave myself five years. Which is up tomorrow! I reckon if this, my third IVf doesn't work, I'll give it one more shot. But I say that now, who knows how I'll feel when it comes to that.
ReplyDeleteOh man. Just catching up on my blogs. I'm sorry that you are going through this. Keep your head up and do what you feel your heart is leading you to do. I don't know if you'll ever know when is when, or, if you'll ever really give up wondering. But, I think there is a point when you are moved to another path...and that feeling will be stronger and stronger.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!!!