Sunday, 1 July 2012
1 week late
I have been waiting for AF to show for the last week but she is no where to be seen! DH says I have PMT, me I'm just pissed off at the world! Now some people may say that being late is good, I could be pregnant. I very much doubt. I have crap Fallopian tubes and I need to have sex to be PG (well twice was all we had last month!)
I have not peed on a stick, I won't waste my money. Everytime the thought pops into my head that I could be, I push it out straight away. No point depressing myself more when the old witch shows!
One thing that this does show, is that my body and my cycles are screwed up from all of my drugs. Inam trying to work out when to cycle for my next FET. I am thinking August so my body can normalise a little. It seems so far away though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I hope she shows up soon and your body gets back on track. August will be here before you know it! I can't believe its July already.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHoping that your body sorts things out soon so that you can be ready for the FET!
ReplyDeleteThe quickest way to bring on af for me has been to poas. Hoping it shows up soon
ReplyDelete