Sunday, 8 July 2012

AF at last!

I had sex yesterday to try to bring on AF and I POAS (expensive one) and sure enough AF showed up! I am dissapointed that I am not pregnant and annoyed that I have had to wait 2 weeks to find this out. I am also pissed that my timings are completely screwed for the next FET for the next few months. Who knows when I will get to use my last frostie. I need to do this last cycle, I need to do this for closure, to know that I have tried everything. I need this to be able to move onto the next step which will be adoption. All this waiting is just delaying the inevitable.....

2 comments:

  1. I totally get it. Before we moved on to Egg donor I had to try another round of IVF with my own eggs (too bad there weren't any). Sorry AF showed her ugly face, so annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those expensive pee sticks always do the trick. I feel your frustration, waiting sucks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!