Wednesday, 25 July 2012
FET #4 booked!!
Baseline scan booked for 10th August! That is not very far away! My next scan will be 17th August with intralipids. The only drugs I will be having are steriods, intralipids and prontogest injections. I will be testing for a LH surge and transfer my last embryo if my lining is thick enough.
I am excited that we are cycling again, but scared as this is most likely our last go. I am starting to accept that the chances of ever being pregnant are slim. What I wonder is whether I will ever be ok with this?
Knowing something and accepting something is two different things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



August 10th will be here in no time! Hopefully this is it! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a plan! I so hope this is it for you guys!
ReplyDeleteJust stumbled across your blog (also in the UK and undertaking IVF) - lots of luck for this cycle - roll on the 10th!
ReplyDelete