Sunday, 29 May 2011

Counsellor helped

I went to see the counsellor on Thursday. She was nice, listened and gave great advice. She told me a lot of stuff that I already knew, but hearing it from someone else who was logical and understanding seemed to help get my head straight. I need to have a plan for one step ahead, stop worrying about everying in the future as that is too far away. I need to focus on this upcoming FET and then what the plan is if it does not work. Anything after that is out of my control at the moment. I also need to learn to accept that so much of this is out of my control and down to luck. I find that so hard to accept though!

I also need to be positive about this upcoming FET as being negative will not soften the blow if it dose not work but will make the cycle a little easier to cope with.

At the moment I do not feel I can be positive about this FET as I am worried I will not be allowed to go ahead with it. Once I have my neurologist appointment on Tuesday and the green light for this cycle I feel I can prepare myself mentally and be positive.

PS I can not leave comments at the mo, blogger is not allowing me to! So frustrating as there is so many of you I have wanted to leave comments for. I am thinking of you all though

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nic Hugs to you...please stay positive and believe everything will work itself out even if its not the same path you want...

    PS to comment on blogs I have been using Firefox instead of internet explorer

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!