AF showed this morning, a day early as ever. I couldn't wait any longer and so tested at lunch. It was negative.
I was at work when AF arrived, had no work on so burst into tears, picked up my bag and left. One friend tried to ask what was wrong, realised, and tried to hug me. I gave her a quick hug, said AF was here and left! I feel bad leaving as my friends were worried bout me but I was struggling to hold it together and I hate crying in front on people!
By the way, my clinic does not do beta's just relies on me POAS!
I'm now sitting on my sofa, feeling pissed off and sorry for myself. I did pick up a big tub of choc icecream on way home and am about to tuck in!
Now where's my wine....?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



oh Nic I am so bloody sorry. thinking of you
ReplyDelete:( sorry to hear this. stay strong. (and enjoy that wine!)
ReplyDeletexxx
I am so sorry. I'm glad you left work and you should take as much time as you need to be able to deal. Your road has been so long...I am wishing you hope in the coming days. Sending a hug...
ReplyDeleteI am very sorry. It's just not fair.
ReplyDeleteI wish there was something more I could say or do. It's just not fair. I'm so so sorry.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry babe! Life sucks!
ReplyDeleteI am so incredibly hurt and sorry for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry. Your Dr's owe you more of an explanation than the typical "Not sure why...." your blasts were excellent.
ReplyDeletePraying for you .
Oh no - I am so sorry to hear this news. Enjoy your ice cream and be good to yourself.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry hun. You go and have your wine. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh Nic I'm so sorry :( This sucks!
ReplyDeleteI have been following your blog for quite some time. As a fellow stage IV endo sufferer and now IVF failure, I had been hoping and praying your long journey was over with this cycle. You are not alone and yes, wine does help.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry.
ReplyDeleteTruly sorry to hear this. I can only imagine, the curse words that would have fallen from my mouth... So sorry for your heart right now. Thinking of you :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. Nothing about it seems good at all. My heart goes out to you and feels and knows your pain.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so sorry to hear. That totally sucks! I, too have stage IV endo and many bfn's. Sending you hugs. I know your heart hurts, but you are not alone.
ReplyDelete