Sunday, 13 June 2010

Had a great weekend

For once, I had a great weekend. Normally we sit at home, catch up on TV, go for walks with the dogs and thats about it. This weekend we were busy, a good busy. Friday night we went out with a bunch of DH's work mates, had a mexican, a few drinks and went bowling. Saturday DH and I went to an open air gig and saw a few bands, including one of our favourite bands, the Doves, was an amazing night. Today we have caught up on a few jobs in the house and had a good day. I have felt quite happy this weekend, I have felt relatively relaxed. Problem is, I am still thinking about our IVF, wishing this month would go quicker, wishing I was pregnant already.

Nothing will truly distract me, nothing will make this month go fast.

27 days untill I start my injections!!

6 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend. Glad you could get out and have some fun. Even though you are really busy, it is hard to get IF out of your head. I've tried it. I hope the waiting flies by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the days between now & then fly by & these 27 days remain a golden memory while your life gets busier & busier with new life!
    I am keeping you well in my thoughts & hoping for the absolute best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Injections? Oh my, I'm so behind! WOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! What a fantastic weekend you've had! We can't make time go any faster but you can make every minute a great one! Although it doesn't sound like you're contributing much to the IVF right now, I am sure that being happy and positive has a beneficial impact on your hormones! So, good on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you had a good weekend! And also of course I'm Super Excited about your upcomimg IVF Cycle:) I hope time flys by fast for you!!

    I know I so hated waiting, and was always counting down the days.lol
    Hope you have a great week!

    Hugs,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!