Thursday, 17 June 2010

I think she is pregnant

My friend at work who was TTC for 2 years, got pregnant and had a miscarriage at 11 weeks is pregnant again I think. She hasn't announced it yet as I don't think she is far gone. I am sure she is pregnant as she is avoiding drinking tea, keeping away from cat poo at work and running away from the x-ray machine when we take x-rays.

I am fricking excited for her if it is correct! She has been through so much heartache which a lot of you guys have been through as well. I wanna hug her and scream and laugh and cry all at the same time when she announces it if I am correct.

I will be a little jealous, I will cry a few tears for myself, but for some reason a PG announcement from a fellow IFer is a little easier. It does mean though that if my IVF works we will be having babies a few months apart!!

I have no news to report as far as I go, I am on the pill, I have 23 more days until I get to start my injections. I am so ready for this IVF!

1 comment:

  1. I hope she is pregnant! How exciting. :)

    Can't wait for your IVF. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!