Thursday, 10 June 2010

One month from today...

... I will be starting my injections!!!

AF is still here and is painful as ever but I am hopefully going to be saying good bye to her on Saturday. I shall slam the door on her ass on the way out! I do not want to see her again for at least another year!

Time is going slow, I am wishing that I could go to sleep and wake up and it be July already. I am ready for this, I am ready for IVF, I am ready to have a baby (as ready as anyone can be!!).

What shall I do for the next month to occupy myself? Crochet another blanket?!? I have nearly finished my second one! Maybe I shall post pictures of them soon!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Yes, let's see these blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry the pain's here again. Hope it goes away soon (yes-for a good whole year!) and that your month-long wait flies by quickly!

    Yes, let's have a look at your crochet projects! It's amazing that you've almost completed your second blanket! I don't know how to crochet but if I did I would never get past anything the size of a tissue. Now, a whole blanket is quite an amazing feat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!