Wednesday, 23 June 2010

My blankets

Here are the two blankets that I have Crocheted. The first one is not great, but it was good practice and I can still use it.


I like the yellow and white one, quite proud of that one.



Sorry the pictures are not very good.

Now you all know what I have been doing with my time. This boring wait for my IVF to start.
I am in the process of making another one for my friend who is pregnant as a gift.

I am bored and depressed at the mo. July 10th cant come quick enough!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the little blankets! Too cute! I bet that the time is drraaaaaging! :) I am so excited for you girl! BTW Mom and I are coming over to England in September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the top one. You are talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I'm impressed! Great job! They sure make a wonderful personal gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!