Work has been busy and I have been keeping myself busy to try to stop myself thinking too much. I have next week off work which is great, I need a break, but frustratingly the week was booked off for my FET which is not happening.
I shall however make the most of not being at work and try to relax!
I noticed that I have lost a couple of followers. I am sorry that I have and that some people are obviously not happy with my posts or are no longer interested in my journey. I do realise that my posts have been so boring and down recently. I have also been blogging a lot less as not much to say and so it is easy to lose readers.
Thank you to all who are still here. I am hoping that one day my life will get more interesting again. Until then, we wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Still here watching. I don't find your posts boring!!
ReplyDeleteYou don't have to apologize. This is your blog with your feelings. And, I, personally will be here for you no matter what! Hope you have a wonderful week off!!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by and say I'm still reading:) As you know I never seem to post myself on my blog.lol However I'm always looking out for your post. I'm really interested in and care about what your going through, how you are doing EX.:D (the good & bad). I need to make the time to comment more often.
ReplyDeleteI really hope things start looking up fo you soon. Its seriously been one thing after the other that has seemed to pop up and delay things for you:( It's not fair at all! Hope things somehow work out where you can do your FET soon, and that time flys until then.
Really try to Enjoy your time off work! You deserve it, and so much more:)
Lots of Love,
Hannah
I'm here!!! You have hugged me through my hardest times Nic. I could never leave you.
ReplyDelete-One Day
I'm still here, I'm just an awful blogger/commenter. I hope you get some time to relax and have fun!
ReplyDeleteI've lost followers too...blah.
ReplyDeleteI chalk it up to people leaving the blog world and closing their accounts. That makes me feel better about myself! LOL