Monday, 11 July 2011

September is soooo far away but.....

...... we have been booked in for our FET!! I am really excited that we finally have a goal and not in limbo so much anymore!!

My neurologist gave me the MS bombshell, but I am trying to remain upbeat and look forward to something positive (hopefully a pregnancy test!!) My baseline is booked for 20th September with a view to doing transfer on 6th October.

Please let this work, I am due some good news!

Oh yeah and AF the horrible witch played me up this month and gave me false hope, my period was 5 days late! I really thought that maybe, just maybe I was having good luck and a small miracle once in my life!

5 comments:

  1. I love a plan, it always makes everything else seem less important. It is so wonderful to move forward. I hope for your sake Septemeber is here before you know it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! i'm so excited for y'all! i hope everything goes smoothly. i'll be crossing everything for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate when the witch is late and plays tricks but september is not far away

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea for having your fet booked! Sending you all the best thoughts I have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love having a date...good for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a message!!